S9014 General purpose NPN transistor for switching and amplification applications. Ic(max): 100mA, Vceo: 45V, Hfe:1000(max), Vce(sat):140mV.
19832 in stock
This NPN transistor finds use in most projects where switching or amplifying small signals is required. Small Signal Transistors such as this are transistors that are used to amplify low-level signals but can also can be used as a switch.Typical hFE (DC current gain) values for small signal transistors range from 70 to 700, with maximum Ic ratings from about 80 to 600mA. Maximum operating frequencies range from about 1 to 300 MHz. Small signal transistors are used primarily when amplifying small signals, such as a few volts and only when using milliamperes of current. When building projects requiring larger voltage and current (larger power), using many volts or amperes of current, a power transistor should be used.
- Package Type: TO-92 (Through-Hole)
- Collector Current (Ic): 100mA
- Peak Collector Current (Icm):150mA
- Total Power Dissipation(Ptot): 400mW
- Collector Emitter Voltage(Vceo): 45V
- Saturation Voltage (Vce(sat)):140mV
- Transition Frequency(Ft): 270MHz