Y3144 Hall Effect Sensor Switch: Magnetic field sensor switch, wide supply voltage range 4.5V - 24V, Open-Collector Output 25mA sinking capability, includes Switching Hysteresis.
This device is a magnetic field sensor switch based on the principles of hall effect. Its open-collector output is in the high-impedance state in the absence of a magnetic field; When brought close to a magnetic field, its output goes LOW. When the magnetic field is removed, the output returns back to high-impedance state. This device is useful in projects such as Brushless Electric Motors, Electric Motor Speed control, Contact-less Revolution counters, POV (Persistence of Vision) Based LED Displays etc.
*Please note that the output of this device is an open-collector output which has two logic states of High-impedance and LOW. Connect a resistor of 1kΩ between its output and Vcc to get digital logic states of HIGH and LOW. Consult the datasheet for further information.
Be the first to review “Y3144 Hall Effect Sensor Switch”
- Supply Voltage: 4.5V to 24V
- Supply Current: 9mA (Max)
- Output Saturation Voltage (LOW): 175mV
- Output Leakage Current(High Impedance State): <1uA
- Turn-On Magnetic Field level : 70 gauss (Min.)
- Turn-Off Magnetic Field Level: 50 gauss
- Magnetic Field Hysteresis: 55 gauss
There are no reviews yet.